Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back on the wagon?

I started listening to Total Money Makeover again today. As you may have noticed, the market and the economy are struggling a bit right now so I thought it was a good time to get back on track with our financial makeover. To that end I've decided to try to spend cash rather than using our debit card. Hopefully that will help as I tend to spend quite a bit of money during the week on lunch, happy hour, coffee, whatever. By limiting myself to $xx.xx/week I'm hoping to help stop some of the hemorrhaging our bank account has been experiencing lately.

1 comment:

danielle said...

Hi! I found your blog while searching total money makeover on google. I also have a blog dedicated to my husband's and my total money makeover. It's http://thehatcherfam-debtfree.blogspot.com We've been able to pay off over $4,000 in less than 3 months. Come check us out. maybe we can keep each other motivated. Or maybe we can turn it into some kind of contest? Who can finish the debt snowball first? =)